- 7th Dan in Go Dai Henka Jiu Jitsu
- 6th Dan Shintoyoshin Jiu Jitsu
- Sidai of Kuntao/Arnis/Baguazhang
- 1st Dan Wado Ryu Karate
- Sihing title in Tactical Awareness systems
- 3rd level inner door student of Kuntao, Arnis, and Baguazhang
I enrolled in the Martial Arts at the age of 30 because it was something I had always wanted to do. I have stayed in the Martial Arts so long because of the relationships I have developed with my fellow classmates, teachers, and instructors. Over the years, the rigorous training and sacrifice has helped me to become a better person, father, and husband. My 20 years of varied Martial Arts experience has enabled me to evolve as an instructor and to become a better student by: keeping an open mind to all styles of Martial Arts and constantly adding new techniques and ideas to my training.
I believe I can learn something from each and every one I train with and understand that I will never learn it all; this is what truly keeps me coming back to class.